Have you or someone you know had a seemingly healthy loved one suffer from a heart attack, stroke, or aneurysm out of the blue? Everyday, people around the world suffer these tragedies which strike without warning or indication. Heart disease is aptly labeled the “silent killer” because it can affect anyone, often without symptoms ahead of time. What if you could eliminate that fear and worry before it happens? Life Line Screening, a screening and preventative healthcare company, can help you do just that. They offer screening services that allow you to detect and get ahead of some of the most common diseases including:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening
- Carotid artery disease screening
- Ankle-brachial index screening (for peripheral arterial disease)
- Bone mineral density screening (for osteoporosis risk)
- Complete lipid panel screening — Measures total cholesterol, HDL (“good” cholesterol), LDL (“bad” cholesterol), and triglycerides.
- Glucose screening
- High-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) screening
- Elevated liver enzymes (ALT/AST) screening
- Atrial fibrillation – a common precursor to stroke
- EKG for other heart irregularities
The screenings are performed using state-of-the-art equipment under the purview of highly trained technicians and care specialists. Heart attacks and strokes do not have to be in your future, but knowing if you are at risk is the first step. With Life Line’s excellent screening services you can rest easy knowing exactly where you and your health stand. Visit their website today for a full list of the amazing, potentially life saving services that they offer!