Nine9 is a company that helps aspiring models and actors find jobs. Only 1% of people like them are represented by an agency; Nine9 represents the other 99% of people. The company was founded in 2003 and has offices in major markets in the United States including New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, and other cities as well.
Among the benefits of working with Nine9 is that they provide their clients with a service that will alert them whenever their software finds a good match between the model or actor and an upcoming gig has been announced. Another benefit is that Nine9 is commission free and holds monthly workshops that are attended by industry leaders.
Many people have found success with Nine9. One of these people is Ava M, a young girl who found a job modeling at a fashion show on TBS. She was also hired as an extra on Chicago PD. Bella S has also found success. Her work with Nine9 has resulted in her appearance at five fashion shows and two movies.
Frank C has found an extensive amount of success after joining Nine9. His first job was in a music video as a featured talent and he quickly followed that success with an appearance in a commercial. This led to his being a bad guy in a Batman fight scene. He now regularly performs voice-overs, modeling appearances, and a starring role in a horror movie as well as a kids comedy.
Another person who used Nine9 Talent Agency as her break into the industry was Claire B. Claire found work just months after joining the company. She has done photo shoots, music videos, and other featured work. She has also had parts in two movies as well as a number of tv shows.
In Regard To: Nine9 Talent Agency: www.facebook.com/nine9dallas/